How To Stay Warm in a Cold Climate . . .
Megan Benton, who works for the Coast Guard in St. Ignace, Michigan, knows that staying warm in the blustery month of March requires a strategy.
* Have a cup of hot chocolate first thing
* Wear your scarf and mitts (like Mom always said)
* Keep moving (and don't fall in the water).
* Laugh lots (especially with your younger brother, who's visiting to escape the well-intentioned parents you both adore).
* Fall in love with your new downstairs neighbor (a single father from New York). His name is Sterling Dodge and he's so hot, he could melt all that snow!
Despite their high-maintenance families and high risk jobs, Megan and Sterling find plenty of ways to stay warm!